Yoshihiro Sharpening Stone FixerProduct Code: STFXL
Stone Fixer/Nagura Conditioning Stone are the 2 most essential accessories necessary to maintain the quality of a whetstone.
- Flatten the surface of your whetstone with a Stone Fixer in order to correctly sharpen the blade with an even edge.
- Create an optimal sharpening surface on your polishing stone with a Nagura Conditioning Stone.
- Size SMALL: (6"L x 2"W x 1"H)
- Size LARGE: (8.5"L x 2.7"W x 1.5"H)
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan
There are two essential accessories necessary to maintain the quality of a whetstone the Stone Fixer and the Nagura Conditioning Stone. Maintaining a flat surface on a whetstone is a fundamental factor in knife sharpening because a concave surface will make sharpening counterproductive. Use a Stone Fixer to flatten the surface of your whetstone in order to correctly sharpen the blade with an even edge. Our stone fixer works well for maintaining all types of water stones. The Nagura Stone is a small conditioning stone that is used to create an optimal sharpening surface on a whetstone. It removes excess micro metal particles that builds up over frequent use and creates a slurry that aids in a much more refined sharpening surface for your knife. It is highly recommended to use on polishing fine stones.